|10 things that make me happy
||[Oct. 20th, 2007|02:37 am]
My sweetheart just tagged me with this meme, so here goes...|
1. Amy. I'm just about as happy as I can be when I'm around her or when I have her on my mind. She's the biggest reason I will have smile wrinkles at a young age.
2. My brothers Taka and Tim, the best brothers anyone could ask for.
3. My 3 moms: June, Sunni, and Judy.
4. My grandparents, whose lifelong happiness is inspiring.
5. My sisters Julie and Emi, my cousins Mark and Cathy, my aunt, uncle, and dad. I suppose I should clump all of my family into one entry. I love them all and they make me happy.
6. All of my friends. I have the greatest group of friends anyone could ask for.
7. Watching movies, good and bad. My favorite form of entertainment.
8. Our studio space for work and play. We have such a cool office, and I get to work on such cool projects. Plus, Dusty (Ben's dog) hangs out there sometimes.
10. Good people.
Hmm, I guess I like the people around me so much that I ran out of room for other stuff. Well, other things that make me happy include a good night's rest, finishing a comic (large or small), finishing a sweet illustration, organizing my work and living spaces, buying cool toys (like video games and such). As for something quirky - I like it when I slip my legs under the covers of a nicely made bed and it feels nice and cool.